Important: Please be aware that all warranty issues are handled exclusively by Inkjecta and this may require that the machine be returned by the buyer to Inkjecta in South Australia. For information about this process see the Inkjecta support page
Inkjecta offers a global manufacturer's warranty for 12 months from the date of purchase against machine faults.
The Flite Nano Limited Edition Black is the ultimate tattoo machine collector's dream.
Only a single run of these will ever be made, with each unit individually numbered and includes a certificate of authenticity.
The machine itself is somewhat a combination of the Elite and Lite.
The frame is machined from a single piece of aerospace billet alloy, but instead of the usual bumpers, we have routed artwork on either side. We have also kept the polarity sensitive LED light, which is green.
On top of what normally comes with most Flite Nanos, the Limited Edition Black also includes a Black Ally Grip in its custom designed and lasered black wooden box.
**FLITE NANO USES CARTRIDGE NEEDLES ONLY**
- Rated 4.5v to 18v
- Weighs 54 Grams/1.9 Ounces
- Custom designed nanotechnology motor
- Polarity sensitive LED Light (for indicating full function of your RCA cable and power supply)
- Aerospace Billet Alloy frame
- Interchangeable Cam System for adjusting stroke
- Interchangeable Cam cover
- Combo-style Grip Locking System (works with pretty much any cart grip)
- Interchangeable Push Bar System for adjusting give
- Interchangeable Side Bumpers (helps stop the machine from slipping on your bench, and they look cool)
- 3.25mm Cam (other options available separately)
- Black Alloy Grip
- Gold Embossed Certificate of Authenticity
- Semi-Rigid Bar
- Soft, Medium, and Hard Torsion Bars
- Inox MX6 Lubricant
- Allen Key
- Spare grub screw for cam
- User Manual and Quick Start Guide