Important: Please be aware that all warranty issues are handled exclusively by Inkjecta and this may require that the machine be returned by the buyer to Inkjecta in South Australia. For information about this process see the Inkjecta support page
Inkjecta offers a global manufacturer's warranty for 12 months from the date of purchase against machine faults.
The Flite Nano Elite Brass is the market leading flagship cartridge machine.
The Brass version is for artists who like a machine with more weight and complete absorption of noise and vibration, or for those who just want the sexiest Nano they can get their hands on!
Used by some of the best artists in the world, the Nano is sure to help you step up your game.
**FLITE NANO USES CARTRIDGE NEEDLES ONLY**
- Rated 4.5v to 18v
- Weighs 98 Grams/3.5 Ounces
- Custom designed nanotechnology motor
- Polarity sensitive LED Light (for indicating full function of your RCA cable and power supply)
- Hand Polished or Blasted Brass frame.
- Interchangeable Cam System for adjusting stroke
- Interchangeable Cam cover
- Combo-style Grip Locking System (works with pretty much any cart grip)
- Interchangeable Push Bar System for adjusting give
- Interchangeable Side Bumpers (helps stop the machine from slipping on your bench, and they look cool)
- 3.25mm Cam (other options available separately)
- Semi-Rigid Bar
- Soft, Medium, and Hard Torsion Bars
- Inox MX6 Lubricant
- Allen Key
- Spare grub screw for cam
- User Manual and Quick Start Guide