Spirit Paper - Classic ThermalRegular price $60.00 Save $-60.00
Spirit Paper - Classic Thermal LongRegular price $65.00 Save $-65.00
Large 8.5" by 14" sheets
• Compatible with all thermal printers
• Consistent, high quality images
• Skin safe & shelf-stable
• Certified Vegan
Spirit® Thermal Tattoo Transfer Papers are made for the professional artist. From our high visibility purple dyes to our ripstop stencil sheets, we use only the highest quality materials.
Every time we manufacture, we test to ensure that the finished product meets our standard for excellence; if it doesn't, we don't sell it.
And we manufacture everything here in the United States, just like we have since 1948.
Spirit Paper - Classic FreehandRegular price $60.00 Save $-60.00
Spirit Paper - Classic Thermal RollRegular price $60.00 Save $-60.00
Stencil Printer Ink 4ozRegular price $110.00 Save $-110.00
Stencils Instructions and FAQ
What you will need:
Any Epson EcoTank Printer
ET-2550, ET-2750 or any other.
Stencil formula One or more 4 oz bottle Gloves.
Syringe or funnel may be useful dispensing ink into the printer tanks. Epson ink bottle dispensing caps work best. These are supplied with all new Epson EcoTank printers.
· Take the printer out of the box and keep the instruction guide.
· DO NOT power up the printer until you have ﬁlled the ink tanks.
· Put gloves on to avoid staining your hands.
· Open the cover of the printer for all four ink tanks.
· Remove dispensing caps from all 4 colors Epson ink bottles.
· Open the Stencil Ink and pierce the foil seal with a pin or small pointed object. Place Epson dispensing cap on the Stencil bottle over the foil with black rubber washer in place.
· Dispense the ink in all four tanks with the intention of distributing it evenly, 1 oz in each tank. Each ink tanks has a mating dispensing cap that connects to the port to minimize spillage. Four ounces will not fill all tanks but will print about 3,000 stencils.
· Plug in the printer and turn it on and initiate the startup process.
· Connect the printer to your internet network You can send files to the printer from your wireless device over the WIFI network.
· Connect the printer to your computer with a USB cable if your computer has a USB port.
· USB Cable is not supplied with the printer.
· Start printing stencils.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does this work?
The patented formula prints methyl violet dye on the paper which becomes the stencil that is transferred to the skin. The formula has been developed to ﬂow through the inkjet printer without clogging. It works really well.
Can I use any printer?
The formula will work in any Epson EcoTank printer. Several models are available.
Can I use a printer I have already?
No. You must use a new printer.
How do I fill the cartridge?
There is no cartridge. The printer has four tanks that hold the ink.
How many stencils will this print?
Four ounces of our ink will print approximately 3,000 stencils when you select full color option to print.
What paper can I use?
Any off the shelf paper will work in the printer. We recommend Blackbird Tracing paper as it has been tested and works well. Other tracing papers may also work. You have the option to choose what ever paper you prefer. Several artists use plain white paper which also works.
Do I need to ﬂip the image?
The image that is printed will be transferred to the skin, image side down. If the image has text or is not symmetrical you will need to ﬂip the image in your image editor before printing.
How will it print?
The image will print just as you send it to the printer. Use your photo editor to adjust the contrast, lightness, size, etc. Selecting black only or full color option will print from one tank or all four respectively. Experiment with variations to ﬁnd your optimal stencil result.
Can I get refills?
Yes. We will continue to produce and sell the patented ink formula for refills in 4 oz bottles.
How long with the stencils last?
Once the stencil is on paper it can be used any time. The methyl violet will be reactivated with stencil when transferred to the skin. This system allows the methyl violet to dye the skin cells and the stencil will not rub off.
Electrum Nox Freehand Stencil Ink 2ozRegular price $30.00 Save $-30.00
Create hand-painted tattoo stencils that are lasting, clean, and bold with Nox Violet Tattoo Stencil Ink. This violet-blended pigment stencil ink was inspired by, named after, and formulated in collaboration with tattoo artist Natalie Nox, who is skilled at hand-painting all her stencils. Now, you can use her stencil ink and see what freehand stencils you can create. For stencils that last even longer, use Electrum Stencil Primer or Gold Standard Stencil Primer before hand-painting your stencil.