After Inked Tubes 90mLRegular price $22.00 Save $-22.00
After Inked Tattoo Moisturiser is a patented formula that delivers effective skin miniaturisation and helps to preserve the colours of your tattoos. There's no petroleum so it won't stick to or stain your clothes.
This moisturising skin lotion, enriched with Grape Seed Oil, can also be used on any permanent makeup procedure on lips, brows, eye liner, and areola, as well as an after-laser tattoo removal moisturising lotion.
If you are Vegan, After Inked is great for you. It's also been Dermatologist tested, non-allergenic and non-irritating.
After Inked is blended and packaged in the USA. We only use facilities that are inspected by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to ensure that the quality of our products meet the most stringent standards and that they exceed your expectations.
After Inked is used and recommended by world renowned tattoo artists and has been featured on TV's Ink Masters and NY Ink.
- 3oz (90 ml) tube.
- Enriched with Grape Seed Oil.
- Non-petroleum based.
- Cruelty-Free and no animal-derived ingredients (Vegan).
- Clinically tested/Dermatologist tested.
- Relieves itching due to dry skin.
- Will not stick to your clothes.
- Post Consumer Recycled plastic tube.
- Premium brand used and recommended by world-renowned professional tattoo artists
- Aqua (Water): Purified water used as a “spreading agent” that helps to distribute the other ingredients evenly over the skin.
- Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil: Contains vitamins E, C and Beta Carotene. It’s a very potent antioxidant.
- Glycerin (veg): Natural humectant and emollient. Conditions and moisturises the skin and it can be used on even the most sensitive skin.
- Stearic Acid (veg): Adds lubricity to the skin making it smoother.
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter): Provides improvement to dry skin.
- Synthetic Beeswax: Emulsifier & nourishing to skin. Alternative to animal-derived beeswax obtained from the honeycomb of virgin bees; respects lifestyle choices (Vegan).
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil: Helps to improve dry skin.
- Cetyl Alcohol (veg): Natural fatty alcohol used as an emollient and stabilising agent.
- Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil: Rich in vitamins A & C. Fresh tangy smell. Natural alternative to fragrance.
- Benzyl Alcohol & Dehydroacetic Acid: Preservative accepted under Natural and Organic cosmetics standards of Ecocert as well as Soil Association; alternative to parabens.
Directions of use:
For better results do not combine After Inked Tattoo Moisturiser with any other products.
- Apply a thin layer of After Inked Tattoo Moisturiser to clean hands and gently massage over entire tattoo until lotion is no longer visible. A little bit goes a long way.
- Repeat 2 to 3 times a day or as needed to keep your tattoo moist.
- Gently wash your tattoo with mild soap and warm water before bedtime; lightly pat or air dry and apply a thin layer of After Inked Tattoo Moisturiser.
- Avoid unnecessary touching of your new tattoo, do not scrub or scratch it; wear clean and soft clothing; stay away from sun, sauna, steam, swimming pools or tub (do not submerge).
- Make After Inked Tattoo Moisturiser a part of your daily skin care routine to help your skin maintain its natural moisture and keep your tattoos vibrant. Use it in its entirety and apply it daily to protect the life of your tattoo. Once the product has been absorbed you may apply sunscreen.
- For maximum freshness and extra boost of cooling effect, it is best kept refrigerated.