For Mast Tour and Mast Sai machines.
Output short circuit protection and input double charging protection. Includes USB-C charge cable.
1. Press and hold the power button for 2-3 seconds to turn on and off.
2. Click the power button to cycle through 6V-11V power.
3. Recall the last used voltage after each power-off.
4. When powered on, it will automatically jump to the battery capacity display and the indicator light is in the breathing state.
5. The five indicators represent 20%-100% of charge. Click the button to automatically return to the voltage adjustment state
6. When charging the 5 indicators show the capacity status. When full, the indicator light is always on and the overcharge protection is enabled.
7. There is a charging current limit in the battery. As long the charger is 1A or above, the charging time of the 1200mAh battery is about 3 hours and the usage time is up to 6 hours.